Enjoy the holiday season from your bike seat! Join 100 riders on a six-day, 400+ mile journey through the mountains, desert and seacoast of Southern California. The bicycle trip departs from San Diego on December 26, 2016. Riders return on December 31, 2016. This event is a fundraiser for HI USA’s education and outreach programs in San Diego.
General Ride Schedule
- December 26: San Diego to Pine Valley, 50 miles. Pine Valley is a small mountain village.
- December 27: Pine Valley to Borrego Springs, 54 miles. A great day of riding. Stop for apple pie in Julian!
- December 28: Borrego Springs to Palm Desert, 77 miles. Great desert views and riding.
- December 29: Palm Desert to Hemet, 64 miles. Head winds build character.
- December 30: Hemet to Fallbrook, 50 miles. A fantastic ride along oak tree shaded country roads.
- December 31: Fallbrook to San Diego, 55 miles. Soak up the sea air as you ride along the stunning San Diego Coastline.