Groups Love HI San Francisco Downtown
Stay in the heart of San Francisco with top-notch amenities and convenience.
1. Basics 335 total beds 24-hour reception desk Guest kitchen Centrally located in Union Square Pre-check in and post checkout luggage storage DSL Internet Kiosks and free WiFi throughout the building Lounge & in-house theater On-site laundry facility
2. Rates $35-$60 per person/per night for dorm beds before local taxes
$99-$155 per night for private rooms before local taxes
Based on advanced booking, season, room type, day of week, and exclusive dorm use Tax and continental breakfast included
3. Room Types 4 twin beds per dorm room, bunk bed style – some with ensuite bath and some with shared hall bath 3 Private room types:
- Houston (one double and one single) with shared hall bath
- Queen – one queen bed with private bath
- Twin - two twin beds with private bath
Rooms with key card access Lockers in rooms Bed linens and towels provided Exclusive dorm use available by request, additional fee may apply
4. Payment 50% deposit and signed contract required to secure reservation Final payment due 30 days prior to arrival
5. Membership Hostelling International is a non-profit membership organization promoting international understanding and peace though hostelling since 1909. To maintain our ability to offer low-budget accommodations we charge additional fees to non-members.
However, a complimentary Group Membership is available to groups traveling with 10 or more people. A group membership entitles everyone in the group to member rates at all HI-USA hostels, as well as over 4,000 hostels worldwide. (Only the group leader can apply for this complimentary group membership.) Click here to order your complimentary Group Membership today!
NW Regional Group Sales Department
HI-USA National Sales Manager – for group inquiries at any HI-USA hostel firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 1-312-583-2223
For general information and FAQs about group stays with HI-USA please visit our main group page.
Address & Contact
Bus & Train tickets to San Francisco, CA (San Francisco Downtown)
> Total Beds 292
> 24 hours
> All Year