“DC,” as the locals call it, is not just a budget traveler’s dream, it’s a culture lover’s paradise. We’ve got Ethiopian food that will knock your socks off, art that will astound you, and our HI Washington DC hostel right in the center of it all.
Stay with us if you want to see the sights and take your culture quotient to the next level. You can mix and mingle with travelers from around the world in one of our common spaces, get off the beaten path by taking one of our free, volunteer-led tours, or ask our staff for their recommendations that you won’t find in any guidebook.
HI Washington DC is all about helping you make the most of your visit to our nation’s capital.
- Great location near all major DC attractions
- Free tours and activities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free continental breakfast
- Free pool table, books, games, and guitar
- Fully-equipped, self-service kitchen
- Private outdoor patio with a bike shed and rack
- Bike rental nearby
- 24-hour reception
Why not cap off your trip to DC’s quirky northern neighbor, Baltimore, for a taste of American art, seafood and local festivals?