For $28/night in Waikiki, where average hotel rates are over $150, HI Waikiki is the perfect “home base” for you to explore our beautiful island!
We accommodate all kinds of short-term travelers, from students and backpackers to airline employees to professionals coming for conferences. If you’re travelling short term to Hawaii, forego expensive Honolulu hotels. HI Waikiki hostel is a great home-base for you!
What to Expect at the HI Waikiki Hostel in Honolulu:
- Free Wifi in common rooms only; catch up with friends on FB
- No alcohol, visitors, or long-term travellers; after all you came to explore the island, not stay in the hostel drinking & sleeping in!
- Knowledgeable, local staff; we know the best happy hours, bus directions, all you have to do is JUST ASK!
- Clean & Safe; the HI standard you can expect!
Keep in mind:
- Our 3-story building does not have elevators; if you have mobility issues this may not be the place for you
Get more beach days and iconic views with a visit to Santa Monica, California.
Address & Contact
Bus & Train tickets to Honolulu, HI (Honolulu Waikiki)
> Total Beds 55
> 6+ Bed Rooms 6
> 7-12am (MIDNIGHT) (closed 12am-7am)
WE CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT SO IF YOU HAVE A LATE ARRIVAL PLEASE FIND ANOTHER HOSTEL THAT STAYS OPEN LONGER.