Help us celebrate the first Mardi Gras at our brand-new HI New Orleans hostel in 2019! Located just across the street from the French Quarter, HI New Orleans will help you experience everything from crawfish and beignets to zydeco and parades. With first-class dorms and private rooms featuring ample storage, light, and charging for each traveler, a spectacular interior mezzanine, a guest kitchen and a cafe, HI New Orleans will wow hostel newbies and veterans alike.
All travelers who book through hiusa.org, and stay with us between February 26 and March 5, 2019 will receive our special Mardi Gras package, including:
- One free Mardi Gras theme drink per person at our café
- A free hour of bike rental from Blue Bikes
- A copy of The Good Visitors Guide to New Orleans from The Music and Culture Coalition of New Orleans
- Free access to our guests-only Mardi Gras Survival Station
- Ingredients for make-and-share red beans and rice in the hostel's communal kitchen
- Mardi Gras bead recycling station
- Seven days of special Mardi Gras activities and programming
Book now to be one of the first guests to enjoy Mardi Gras at HI New Orleans!
Terms & Conditions: While supplies last. Valid for all room and bed types booked through hiusa.org during the promotion period. Guests under the age of 21 will be offered a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage in lieu of the cocktail.