HI USA Class of 2025 Board of Directors
Part I helps the Board Development Committee gain an understanding of the background you would bring to a governance role.
Section A: Personal Statement addressing the following topics:
- What attracts you to HI USA and serving on the HI USA Board?
- Given your previous volunteer and/or professional leadership experience, what would you contribute to the HI USA Board in terms of leadership and governance?
- What are the most important broader societal opportunities and challenges that we face today where HI USA can make a difference, and how can we as an organization help address them?
- What, if anything, would you like to share that is not reflected on this application?
Section B: Please submit a résumé that includes:
- Contact information: name, postal address, email address, and preferred phone number.
- Brief employment history
- If applicable, brief description of HI USA engagement and accomplishments
Section C: Headshot photograph which can be posted on the HI USA website.
Section D: One reference with the contact information requested in Section B. (This is not required for current Board directors.)
Completed applications should be submitted by November 5, 2021, to ensure consideration. Early applications are encouraged.
This form is currently closed for submissions.