Located on the south side of the island, with private beach access just steps away, the HI Nantucket hostel is a little slice of paradise. We’ve got everything you need to settle in for a little rest and relaxation. Borrow one of our chairs or boogie boards and hit the beach or rent a bike and cycle around the island on one of the many bike paths.
You’ll meet interesting people from around the world during our free breakfast and by the end of the day you’ll be grilling up a tasty feast and trading stories from your adventures as the sun sets over the island. We’re only open from May through September so make your reservation today.
- Incredible beachside location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free continental breakfast
- Fully equipped, shared guest kitchen
- Access to chairs and boogie boards
- Large lawn with sand volleyball, grill, tables and chairs
After getting a taste of the rural life, change things up and hit up the big city with a visit to New York for its iconic sights and hidden gems.
- Breakfast at or near the hostel
- Common room(s)
- Credit card accepted
- Cycle rental available at or near the hostel
- Discounts and concessions available
- Earth friendly hostel
- Groups welcome
- Individual traveller welcome
- Internet access
- Lockers available
- Self-catering kitchen
- Sheets in price
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- Beach nearby
- Historical sites nearby
- Museums/art galleries nearby
- Nightlife nearby
- Restaurants nearby
Address & Contact
Bus & Train tickets to Nantucket, MA
Total Beds 49
Office Hours: 8-10am & 4-10pm
Check-in Hours: 4-10pm
No lockout, no curfew.
2016 Open Dates
May 20 - September 18 and then weekends through Oct 9
For group bookings outside regular opening dates, e-mail email@example.com.