There are several paid public parking spaces available for around $20/night. Street parking may also be available. Check out the following parking options:
1) Downtown: Hostel Parking (special events excluded) – $20/day until 11 am the next day with a refundable $20 CASH deposit. Hostel parking passes are limited and available on a first-come, first- serve basis.
2) Meter Parking: $1.50/hour, Free from 6 PM-8 AM & Free all-day Sunday
3) Free street parking: Rutledge St & Peabody St (0.6 miles away)
4) Public parking: $14-$40 per day pending location (all around the hostel). We generally recommend Public Square Garage on Gay Street (0.3 miles away)
We are located 1-block North from the commuter rail station.
1. Taxi is by far the easiest and most convenient. There is a fixed $25 fee between the airport and Downtown Nashville. You can hail a cab outside of baggage claim.
2. Uber/Lyft is a popular ride-sharing app that works similarly to a Taxi. This option costs around $20 from the airport to our doorstep.
3. City Bus #18 runs from the airport to downtown. It costs $1.70, however you should plan about 45 minutes of transit time.