Reservations and Availability
Because when we spend a little time together, some pretty great things can happen.
What's New at HI USA
- Call for Candidates - HI USA Board of Directors
- Experienced Traveler Shares Tips & Tricks for Backpacking Southeast Asia
- HI DC’s 5th Annual Peace Conference: Connected, yet Disconnected
- Get a taste of student life in NYC
- Vagabrothers: Traveling with an Open Mind
- 25 Years of History: HI Santa Monica Celebrates Its Silver Anniversary
As a member of HI USA, you join a global community of passionate travelers who seek to discover more about our world, each other and ourselves.
Sign up for our e-newsletter and keep up to date with hostels, hostelling, and hostellers.
Support HI USA
Help HI USA inspire a genuine understanding of people, place and cultures for a more tolerant world. There are many ways to support the cause and get involved.